BRIEFING NOTE TO RESIDENTS – CORONAVIRUS
As a result of the outbreak of the coronavirus throughout the World, we understand the concern this will cause, therefore set out below is information on our response and advice on the evolving situation.
GOVERNMENT AND NHS ADVICE
We are reviewing daily the guidance being provided. Frequent meetings are being held by management to ensure our response is amended and updated as required.
The latest information from The Government and NHS can be found by visiting the following websites:
We shall also update this note with any additional information and updates as we respond to government advice.
MANAGEMENT OF BUILDING
We have and are:
- Increasing cleaning within communal areas, particularly focusing on sanitization of door push plates, door handles, handrails etc.
- Liaising closely with contractors to ensure they are implementing best practice
- Issued tenants with Public Health England Cleaning and Disinfection Guidance
In line with the up to date government and NHS guidance, and due to the evolving situation, there will undoubtedly be a number of our residents who will be required to self-isolate. In these circumstances we must request that you:
- Follow the guidance / information provided: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-advice/
- Notify any potential visitor including contractors requesting access to your apartment if you or any member of your household are self-isolating and restrict access as required.
- Follow Public Health England guidance on Cleaning and Disinfection
We will continue to monitor and follow government advice on the changing challenges we all face. We will consider and adjust where necessary and will continue to be alert and flexible to the challenges ahead, to ensure the health and safety of residents is maintained.